Friday, March 23, 2012

27, 30 and 1,200

We had some big numbers this weekend.  Baby girl is 27 weeks old, I turned the big 3-0, and Zach drove from Laredo to Midland to Andrews to Abilene and back- 1,200 miles in his trusty red pick-up.  Not too fun to spend a weekend apart, but we both had good things about our weekends.  Zach had some productive meetings in Midland and was able to see his family in Abilene.  I got to hang out with some girlfriends and of course, Luna and Bear.   Here's a few photos from the weekend:  

Luna in the bluebonnets...Spring is officially here!

A sweet, sweet dress I wore (30 years ago) that my mom sent me.  It's really beautiful and I can't wait to see baby girl in it!





 
Bear and Luna's favorite game (besides stealing socks).

No comments:

Post a Comment